Wild Glamping has arrived at The Crown Inn campsite.
We have two four-metre traditional cotton canvas bell tents idyllically set by the River Alwen. Each bell tent is furnished with bed linen, warm duvets, floor rugs and a selection of blankets to wrap yourself in. Your wild glamping fresh air sleeping experience by the river is unpowered, so no distractions from the lulling sounds of nature.
If you are one for feeling a bit nippy at night, don’t forget to pack clothing that will keep you toasty during the night. Some people like to bring an extra sleeping bag.
Our bell tents can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Wild glamping at The Crown is a unique experience where you hire the glamping area, not just a single bell tent. Accommodation is flexible and bespoke to you.
We provide a combination of fixed beds and futons and can sleep up to 8 persons.
For example, you could have one tent for sleeping in and the other tent setup for a living area or you could book the glamping area for two small families with one tent per family. The choice is yours!
Please contact us to arrange your set up.
- Your own wood burning chiminea area
- 1 pack of kiln-dried firewood and firelighters to get you started.
- 4 Folding chairs
- Drying line
- Fishing in the river is free for paying guests.
- We keep a large supply of firewood and firelighters that can be bought daily from our on-site camp shop.
- WiFi is available in the pub. Phones can be charged in the pub too.
- Toilets are accessible via the pub.
Available To Hire
For a small additional charge, the following is available to hire. Please contact us with your requirements.
- Two hob camping cooker
- Cooking utensils
- Camping plates, bowls and cutlery
- Sleeping bags
- Travel cot
1 night £70.00
2 nights £130
5 nights £300
7 nights £350