Wild Glamping has arrived at The Crown Inn campsite.
For this season we have a new traditional cotton 6-person canvas bell tent idyllically set by the River Alwen. Your tent is furnished with bed linen, warm duvets, floor rugs and a selection of blankets to wrap yourself in. Your wild glamping fresh air sleeping experience by the river is unpowered, so no distractions from the lulling sounds of nature.
If you are one for feeling a bit nippy at night, don’t forget to pack clothing that will keep you toasty during the night. Some people like to bring an extra sleeping bag.
Please bring your own folding chairs / deckchairs.
Our bell tent can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Wild glamping at The Crown is a unique experience where you hire the glamping area, not just a single bell tent. Accommodation is flexible and bespoke to you.
We provide a combination of fixed beds and futons and can sleep up to 6 persons.
Please contact us to arrange your set up.
Call the Crown Inn 01490 420209
- Your own wood burning chiminea area
- 1 pack of kiln-dried firewood and firelighters to get you started
- Fishing in the river is free for paying guests
- We keep a large supply of firewood and firelighters that can be bought daily from our on-site camp shop
- WiFi is available in the pub. Phones can be charged in the pub too
- Shared toilet facilities are accessible via the pub
Available To Hire
For a small additional charge, the following is available to hire. Please contact us with your requirements. These items are also available on your booking page.
- Travel cot (1 max)
- Fire pit (2 max)
- Log baskets (order as you need)
Per night £75.00